The Wraith was added into Jailbreak in the Weapons/Items Update. It can seat 3 people (passenger, driver, minigun controller). It is a fast car, but not fast enough to be a supercar. To use the minigun and the Vehicle the player must have the BOSS Gamepass for 300 Robux. The Wraith can be found in 2 locations; the City Criminal Base, and the Volcano Criminal Base. This vehicle is more of a tactical vehicle that allows players to utilize it in police chases/driving combat. If the driver is able to maneuver, they can quickly turn the car around while still moving backwards and give the player on the minigun a chance to get a shot at the vehicles in pursuit. It has 2 normal seats and a special on the roof.
|Decent brakes on level three.||Bad Level 1 brakes.|
|Has a minigun on top of the car.||Very slow with Level 1 engine.|
|Decent acceleration.||Minigun cools down after a few seconds.|
|Decent top speed.||Only has 3 seats (driver + passenger, and passenger controlling minigun).|
|Decent handling.||Requires Boss Gamepass to drive and use the minigun.|
|Spawns in two locations.||Car can get stuck in small areas (because of the minigun).|
|Is faster than the SWAT Van with any engine.||This vehicle can commonly glitch under the map when you enter; causing you, and the other passengers; to fall out of the map.This has been somewhat fixed.|
|Minigun can be used by people with SWAT pass.|
- This is the second vehicle to cost Robux, along with the SWAT Van.
- This is the one of two vehicle that has a minigun, along with the SWAT Van.
- When asimo3089 first introduced the Wraith on Twitter, it did not have the minigun on top of the car, Badimo then tweeted out a picture of a minigun on the Wraith.
- asimo3089 said on Twitter that this was one of the hardest vehicles to make in Blender.
- This is the only car in-game that has two body colors.
- When first released, passengers could operate the minigun without the Boss Gamepass but Badimo removed that feature now having to own the Boss gamepass to operate the minigun which made people upset.
- This is the joint second vehicle with the SWAT Van to have a self-defense system; right after the BlackHawk.
- This vehicle got a slight speed buff after it's debut in the game.
- A recent glitch has been discovered that teleports vehicles under the map, causing players to instantly die, more commonly for the Wraith, Pickup Truck, and the Bugatti. This has been fixed.