The Volt Bike is a vehicle that was released in the Winter Update, along with the McLaren and the ATV in Jailbreak. The Volt Bike is the second $1,000,000 vehicle added in the game. It is the second fastest vehicle in the game, only being outclassed by the Bugatti. The Volt Bike has greater acceleration than the Bugatti and a lot better handling at top speeds. The Volt Bike is currently the only land Vehicle in the game to have no engine upgrades. The Volt Bike spawns at the 1M Dealership. The Volt Bike ties with the Monster Truck and BlackHawk for being the most expensive vehicle in the game.
|Excellent handling.||Flies away in fast collisions very frequently, especially when hitting the ground.|
|Over average offroading. Better than the Pickup Truck’s.||Can glitch around or out of the map due to server lag, mobile devices, and or older computers.|
|Splendid acceleration.||Leaves a trail so cops can see where you're going.|
|One seat only. Meaning no unwanted guests can hop on.||One seat only, meaning you can't carry your friends on it.|
|Will not flip over when steering while using Rocket Fuel.||If the Volt Bike completely flips over, you may not be able to flip it back up unless you exit the Volt Bike.|
|Hard to shoot down due to its small tire hitbox.||Extremely expensive, same price as the Monster Truck and BlackHawk.|
|Its off-roading can help criminals escape from cops.||Slow reverse.|
|Faster than all the other vehicles except the Bugatti.||The player in the Volt Bike can be shot by gunfire.|
|Lack of engine upgrades makes the Volt Bike no faster than its original form.|
|Often flips over on fast turns, unless spamming V (the flip button).|
- The Volt Bike was inspired by asimo3089 and badcc's other game, "Volt," only this has a newer design.
- The Volt Bike is the only land vehicle in the game with no Engine upgrades even if you own the Level 5 Engine making it second fastest from the start however its top speed can be beaten by a Bugatti. However this is still one of the fastest vehicles without engine upgrades.
- The Volt Bike also has no suspension upgrades due to it hovering off the ground.
- Many players during the Winter Update nicknamed the Volt Bike the "Tron Bike", as asimo3089 and badcc's game "Volt" and the Volt Bike were based off the science fiction movie "Tron". More specifically, the bike design was actually based off of the Lightcycle in "Tron: Legacy".
- The Volt Bike has the smallest tire popping hitbox in the game making it hard to shoot its tires. Also, the Volt Bike does not slow down a lot when its tires are popped, unlike other vehicles.
- The Volt Bike leaves a trail behind which is the same color as your body color.
- The Volt Bike can fit inside the Bank through the side and front door.
- The Volt Bike is extremely glitchy on lower-end devices.
- The Volt Bike is the only vehicle in which it has a neon design.
- The trail behind the Volt Bike often will glitch mobile players, and certain low-end computer users.
- The GUI that shows when you go to buy the Volt Bike just says "Volt", meaning the technical name for it is "Volt".