NOTE: If you want to see the main page about this gamepass on Jailbreak, click here.
VIP is a gamepass in Jailbreak that costs 1,000 Robux. When purchased, you will receive 20% extra cash every time you receive cash, like after a successful heist or paycheck or arrest; except when you receive donations. You will also receive a Chrome body color, a window color, and wheel color for your vehicles. A confetti gun for any apartment you own, a special yellow name tag in the Roblox Chat, and 100 free Rocket Fuel every day (90 more fuel than players who don't own the VIP Gamepass). When this Gamepass is purchased, you’ll receive $1,000 every 24 real-life hours. Though, it is just often used to make money or stand out from the crowd. If you want to make money slightly faster or stand out from others, then this is the gamepass for you. The formula for determining the amount of total money you will get from a robbery is: (amount of money) x (1.2).
- Throughout several updates, the VIP Gamepass has gotten several new perks, as promised by the developers.
- It wasn’t until the Spoilers/Wings Customization Update that a Chrome window color was added.
- Every 24 real-life hours (1 real-life day) you would get 1,000 cash upon joining.
- This is the only gamepass to have a character on it.
- The Chrome color doesn’t work on Helicopters, UFOs, or Volt Bikes. When Chrome is applied to any of these vehicles, the color would be white.
- This gamepass has been criticized, just like the others, mainly because of its price.
- From 5:00 A.M to 8:00 P.M in-game time, the chrome body color is a shiny golden color, but from 8:00 P.M to 5:00 A.M, the chrome is more of a black color.
- It says that you receive 50 free Rocket Fuel daily on the description for the VIP gamepass but you actually receive 100.
- VIP combined with Bigger Duffel bag will give criminals the most money from robbing in the game.
- The thumbnail has the old city even after the 2B Update. it is unknown if it will be changed.