For information on the actual Prison itself, click here.
The Prison Watchtowers are small brick structures found around the prison that allow anyone with a keycard (or cop who let’s you inside) or who is a cop to access the ladder inside, which leads to the top of the watchtower. There are multiple watchtowers around the Prison. Some watchtowers also have a light on top and a red button that activates the light on top of the tower.
- The watchtowers were here ever since the start of Jailbreak.
- You must have a keycard, a cop that will let you inside, or be a cop to access the doors of the watchtowers.
- If you enter the door and go up the ladder, you must face forwards (towards the ladder), or your head will get stuck on the gap and you can not go through the gap. This also happens if you are crouching. This also might happen if you are using an Rthro package.
- The watchtowers are a good place to hide or be AFK if you have a keycard, mainly because not many people use them and no one can see you if you’re on the ladder.
- There is a supposed glitch that when a prisoner is inside a watchtower, the prisoner is not guilty. It is unknown if this is intentional or not.