Jailbreak's Prison operates on a daily schedule. While guards may choose to enforce or ignore this daily routine, the game itself does not force players to enter their cells, attend breakfast, work out in the yard, etc; unlike another similar Roblox game “Prison Life”.
Usually, prisoners don't follow this schedule and escape the prison.
Each 15-minute time period is 20 real-world seconds long, meaning an hour is 80 seconds long and full day-night cycle is 32 minutes.
|6:30 AM||Breakfast||Grab a bite to start your day in the Cafeteria!||Cafeteria||Anywhere except Security Office|
|11:00 AM||Yard||Go for a run, work out, or play a game in the yard!||Yard||Anywhere except Security Office|
|3:00 PM||Free||Everything is open! Relax, walk around, make a phone call.||Random||Police Station 1 or Prison parking lot|
|6:30 PM||Dinner||Grab a bite to eat before curfew||Cafeteria||Anywhere except Security Office|
|11:00 PM||Cells||Time for bed! Head to your cell.||Yard||Security Office|
- This feature was added for realism, not much else.
- The game itself doesn’t forced prisoners to follow the schedule, therefore prisoners usually try to escape.
- The clock will pause when it rains. Now the full day-night takes about 24 minutes due to a rain episode during 4 minutes and occurs 2 episodes per full day-night. Even if the clock pauses, no robbery place would be affected by it. asimo3089 is fully aware of that and it's considered a feature.
- One of the descriptions actually includes a 'phone call', even though phone calls aren't a feature.
- The schedule's don't appear when you are a criminal or cop.