The second (City) Police Station (also called Police Station 2) is a rather small location, located just across the bridge that goes over the train tracks right by the City, also near the Museum, roughly equal in size to the one in the Prison. It has a Helicopter spawn, and a garage for police cars. It's a minor spawn-point for Police, and a last resort place to grab guns for criminals. It's also a rare hiding spot for criminals, and also a common place to grab a car or to look and see if you have the most bounty (you can see the "Most Wanted" board through one of Police Station 2's windows, so you don't need a keycard.)
A keycard is needed to get into this location, as it is designated for cops, but if you go up the hill and drive a car on the station it is possible to get in without a keycard. This police station has everything you would find in Police Station 1, apart from the fact that Police Station 2 has a "Most Wanted" board, while Police Station 1 doesn't.
The 2nd Police Station is relatively easy to spot. From the prison, you would take the highway to the end thru the city until you head up a hill and spot the station. Cops spawn here, so if you're going to enter this police station as a criminal it is recommended that you do it quickly, because it is possible a cop can spawn in this station while you're grabbing the guns you need.
If you are playing Jailbreak as a criminal, there is a way to get the Helicopter on the top of the City Police Station without a keycard. It is shown in this video here.
In the case you don't want to watch the video, here's a brief rundown of the procedure:
1. Escape prison.
3. Instead of driving up to the Museum, when you are facing the station stay driving forward. If you do it right, you will be on the lower roof of the police station. This can be accomplished with any car in the game, as long as you have enough momentum.
4. Jump on to the helicopter pad. Using your car to get up will be easier.
5. Hijack the helicopter and escape!
You can actually ramp onto the police station with any car, just ramp off the cliff behind the station. This is very convenient for criminals without keycards to get guns and escape through the ladder and grab a helicopter, but you must be careful of cops spawning in Police Station 2.
- This was one of the first locations in Jailbreak, and is still here today.
- You can find every weapon here except the AK-47. It's the same for Police Station 1.
- You can find the binoculars & flashlight in this location.
- This location has a "Most Wanted" board, while Police Station 1 does not.
- You can find the SWAT Attire here, just like in Police Station 1.
- The two computers on the desk actually shows the Roblox Reddit page and Roblox Studio.