Pickpocketing is an action performed in Jailbreak by clicking and holding "E" at the back of a Police Officer for 4 seconds until you get a keycard, pistol, donut, or $50 (very rare). Beware, though, cops know if they get pickpocketed.
There are 3 items you can get by pickpocketing cops in Jailbreak:
Commonly, If you pickpocket a guard, you will get a Keycard, unless the guard has already been pickpocketed an odd amount of times. If the guard has been pickpocketed an odd amount of times, you will get a pistol. If you pickpocket a guard and receive a keycard, that guard can still open/close doors.
Uncommonly, If you pickpocket a guard, you may get a Pistol instead of a keycard. If you get a pistol, it means the guard you pickpocket has already been pickpocketed an odd amount of times. If you pickpocket a guard and receive a pistol, that guard still can use his/her Pistol.
Uncommonly, you can get a Donut from a pickpocket. As of the Surprise/Bonus Update, donuts now heal you, so it's very useful to have.
- It is assumed that Police can still use their keycards and pistols after being pickpocketed because they have multiple, as they can also drop multiple keycards and pistols if killed.
- There is a glitch where you can pickpocket police inside a vehicle.
- The best time to pickpocket a police officer is when you are a prisoner, mainly because you will not lose anything if you fail and get arrested.
- When you get pickpocketed, a notification would appear in the bottom right corner of your screen saying “[Player Username] just stole your [Item]”.
- There is a theory where you can take $50 from the police by pickpocketing them. It is still, to this day, unknown if this is true or not.