OverviewThe Flashlight is an item found in Jailbreak at the Police Station in the Prison and at Police Station 2 on the Armory wall in the Police section, but it can also be found by the Radio Tower near the ladder. It emits a fairly bright light and is not very helpful unless in a very dark space. It can be used by any team. This has recieved criticism for hardly being useful to most people.
Most people don't like the Flashlight, and tend to question why it is even in the game. Some people think badcc created this item for realistic effect and fill the shelves of the Police Station. New players or players with low brightness tend to use this during the night.
- The flashlight used to have its own separate display next to the Armory when it first released, but has since merged with the other items.
- The flashlight is known as one of the most useless items in the game, along with the Binoculars.
- By the Radio Tower, the Flashlight can be found at the bottom of the ladder.
- As of the July 6th, 2018 Update, the Flashlight got a buff which has made it much brighter.
- Not very many people use the Flashlight since it is not very helpful in most cases.