There are 21 known Easter Eggs in Jailbreak:
- Sand Castle - Located near the arch where the Dune Buggy spawns. Used to have more detail before recent updates. It was made of snow in the Winter Update, and was changed back to sand in the Rocket Fuel Update. This Easter Egg also lost detail over several updates.
- Meteor - Located behind Garage 2 and as of the Rocket Fuel Update, it glows purple, suggesting it's most likely a source of Rocket Fuel. In the 1B Visits Update, the Meteor grew bigger and more Rocket Fuel appeared around it, and cracks also appeared on the meteor. This was hinting the 4/1/18 Update. In the 4/1/18 Update, the Meteor has been broken in half and inside there's the UFO spawn, which costs $500,000.
- Star - Go to the Ferrari spawn, where there is a waterfall. There's a little cave in the lower portion of the waterfall that the waterfall hides. Inside the cave contains a glowing star. During the Alien Update, the color was green.
- Sunflower - Located near Train Tunnel 2, located at the second Model3 spawn.
- Donut Eyes - Located on the Donut at the Donut Shop.
- Paper Plane - Located at the Gas Station, it has be known to be in different areas of the Gas Station, and sometimes you can move it.
- Camping Cops - Located in between the Water Tower and the Train spawn. This used to be part of the Ready Player One Event before it was changed.
- Dooglefox Was Here - Graffitied on an orange crate in the City Criminal Base near where the Camaro and Wraith spawns.
- Baseball Field - Found behind a brown building near the Jewelry Store.
- Soccer Ball (Football) - A reference to a tweet by Super Bomb Survival developer Polyhex, saying that the SUV reminds him of mothers picking up their kids from soccer (football) practice in SUVs. It can be found right in the yard of the Prison. It can also be moved, meaning that you might find this Easter Egg somewhere else. In the 4/1/18 Update, it was completely blue, and as of the 4/10/18 Update, it's colored normally again.
- Horse - This Easter Egg was made for a streamer called "KreekCraft". It is located on top of the waterfall right above the Star and near the Ferrari spawn. After the 1B Visits Update, a photo of KreekCraft's sponsor photo on the horse, likely to make it obvious for players to know that the Easter Egg is for KreekCraft.
- Blamo - Behind a tree. Take the right road from the prison then there should be some hills on the far right. A tree is there with the playable character from the ROBLOX game Blamo hidden behind it.
- Mini Rocket Ship - Outside the Prison. Added in the 4/10/18 Update. It's the smaller version of the Rocket Ship.
- Turtle Shells - Found in the sewer escape. A reference to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and how they always eat pizza since the turtle shells are next to the Pizza Box Easter Egg.
- Pizza Box - Found in the sewer escape next to the turtle shells, which was added in the New Escape Update along with the sewer. The pizza box features a logo which contains a text that says "Builder Brothers Pizza", along with the heads of two builders. This is a reference to "Work at a Pizza Place", a Roblox game made by user Dued1, where the pizza boxes have the same logo.
- Giant Soccer Ball (Football) - Spawns in front of the Prison. People push this giant soccer ball around the map so it is generally found in different places. As of the Fall 2018 Update, the ball was recolored to orange.
- Maplestick1 - Found in the Train in the driver’s seat. Maplestick1 is well known for designing most of the vehicle textures in the Garage, along with ruddev_luke.
- Dinosaur Bones - Found in the Volcano Criminal Base. The dinosaurs bones, which are a reference to the Museum, are located in the exit tunnel above the Lamborghini. Added in the Museum Update.
- Pluto - Found in the Museum, as a decal on top of the planet "Pluto" with the character being one of the main characters from the children's show "Mickey Mouse". It can be robbed if shot down with a gun.
- Mysterious Opening - Appearing in the Fall Update (2018), a mysterious opening/tunnel has popped up near the Museum. It is currently boarded up by planks, and has two orange monster trucks hauling metal directly on each side of it. It is unknown what this will become in upcoming updates. The license plates of the monster trucks say, "T S O E P C." The Monster Trucks both have cyclone rims. In a miscellaneous update soon after, players could walk into it, but there is nothing inside. The purpose was leaked by Badimo as a futuristic-like tunnel.
- Jail-bucks Coffee Cups - Found on the Train. Replaced the original blue box carts in the Fall 2018 Update. This resembles Starbucks coffee cups but it was replaced with a "jail" in front. A picture of asimo3089 and badcc waving with the coffee cups can also be seen on the front. It is pumpkin spiced.
Removed Easter Eggs
The following are removed Easter Eggs that were once in Jailbreak. There are 12 known removed Easter Eggs.
- Man With Binoculars - This Easter Egg was on the hill left of the Prison overlooking the Town by a waterfall. It resembled Vehicle Simulator developer Simbuilder. Some people say that it was looking at the Donut Shop. It was removed sometime after the release of Jailbreak and was replaced by the Star. Some models of asimo3089 that can be found in the Roblox Catalog show that the name of some of the models are “hi sim", which might be a reason why this Easter Egg existed in the first place.
- Train - Was found in Train Tunnel 1 where the Train now spawns. Removed so the train can spawn in the Winter Update.
- Tesla - This Easter Egg was located along the coast of the river, and appears to be a red Tesla utilizing the "Rocket Fuel" feature. It is stationary, meaning it doesn't actually move. It was removed on February 28th, 2018.
- Rocket Ship - Was found right outside the Prison, and had been added in the Alien Update. Hard not to notice. Was removed in the 4/10/18 Update and is replaced by the Mini Rocket Ship.
- Number 1 - Was a Rocket Fuel patch in the shape of a number 1; used to be part of the Ready Player One Event to locate the orange house. Was hinting the 1 Year Update, which has now passed. This Easter Egg was removed in the 1 Year Update.
- Giant Alien - Found climbing up the $10,000 apartment in the City. Added in the Alien Update. Removed in the 4/10/18 Update.
- Ice Cave - Was found at the top of the mountain with snow that is right behind the Museum. There was a glitch which allowed you to get inside, but according to players who have done the glitch, there was nothing behind it. This Easter Egg was removed in the 1 Year Update.
- Alien Face - Found on the hill near the Bank. Was hinting towards the 4/1/18 Update, which was also the update in which this Easter Egg was removed. In the Back To Earth Update, this Easter Egg was in the game again, though most likely by accident. It was finally removed in the 1 Year Update.
- Aliens - All added in the Alien Update, and all were removed in the Back To Earth Update. Consists of several aliens placed around the map, like in the Main Building of the Prison, on top of the 1M Dealership, and even inside a gray crate at the City Criminal Base. These aliens could not be interacted with. One of them, the one inside the Main Building of the Prison, was supposedly taking a phone call and had knocked over a chair.
- Money Bags - Added after the 1B Visits Update; used to be part of the Ready Player One Event, but later the event changed and the bags served no purpose other than to be decoration. They have since been removed from the game.
- Karly - Was right next to the Horse Easter Egg. It was added in the 1 Year Update, and was removed in the Sewer Escape Update. It was was only a blob at first, then it grew limbs and a torso. It even had a name tag saying “Karly”. Karly also eventually became moldy before it was removed.
- Scoobis - Added in the Sewer Escape Update. Found in the letter "B" at the Bank. You might have needed the Helicopter, the UFO, or the BlackHawk to see this Easter Egg. This Easter Egg is based off an iconic mesh in Roblox that also goes by the name "Scoobis". This Easter Egg was removed in the Weapons/Items Update.
- Flag - Found on one of the ice cracks on the river near the city. The flag is 2 triangles, one red and one blue. The colors probably represents the Police and Criminal teams in the game. The ice melted, but you can still see it.
- Arnold- This was found on one of the windows of the old Bank. The easter egg took inspiration from the TV Show Hey Arnold!, which aired on Nickelodeon. During the live 2B Visits Update event, the old Bank was destroyed and replaced, thus removing the Easter Egg.
- The Flag Easter Egg sank into the water in the 2/4/18 Update, but some of it can still be seen.
- The Train Easter Egg was removed in the Winter Update to make way for the actual Train.
- At the Tesla Easter Egg, there appeared to be magenta Flower rims trailing behind the Tesla.
- The Meteor and Water Tower broke in the 4/1/18 Update, and inside of the Meteor is a UFO.
- In the 4/10/18 Update, all alien Easter Eggs were removed.
- The Horse Easter Egg is a flat image of a horse.
- The most current Easter Eggs are the Mysterious Opening and Jail-bucks Coffee Cups.