The Cells are a relatively common & useful location in Jailbreak. They are found at the prison in the main building. If you enter the main building from the courtyard and follow the hallway to the end, you can take a flight of steps down. At the bottom is the cell block. All prisoners spawn here. You might notice arrows on the ground, which point towards the flight of steps. They're used for directing new players to where they should go. If you follow the arrows in the opposite direction, you'll encounter the Security Office, which holds a few guns.
- This location receives color changes in seasonal updates, with the theme depending on the season.
- There are 32 cells in the cell block. Thats 6 that are not used.
- The cells along with the Sewers are the deepest/furthest down part of the Jailbreak map.
- Sometimes the cells are closed when there isn't any prisoner waiting for his/her release after an arrest.P
- Prisoners spawn here when it is cell time.
- During cell time, Police automatically spawn in the Security Office.
- Occasionally, the cell door will be closed when you spawn into it.
- Players are not randomly spawned into a cell, it is done in a specific order, like the buildings in the City.