The Bugatti is a supercar added along with the Jewelry Store, and it is currently the fastest vehicle in Jailbreak. Like the Mini-Cooper, Camaro, and Helicopter, this vehicle received a model change in a later update. Though it's extremely fast, it proves hard to handle at high speeds. The Bugatti spawn is located at the Jewelry Store and is a great getaway vehicle after a robbery. Despite the fact that it is hard to handle, it is essential for any player to have if they have a need for speed.
|Fastest vehicle in the game, meaning its faster than the Volt Bike.||The Volt Bike has a bit better acceleration and handling.|
|Good acceleration.||Very expensive.|
|Spawns in a good location for a robbery escape or police chase.||Pretty hard to handle at high speeds, especially at low frame rates.|
|Works best on ramps with Rocket Fuel.||Not recommended on short, curvy roads.|
|The super fast speed allows criminals to get away from police.||Sometimes glitchy.|
|Great ramping abilities.||Bad handling.|
|Good off-roading with high suspension.|
|Low roof structure makes it hard to pop the tires.|
- The Bugatti is based on the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport, which was the fastest car in the world at one point.
- The Bugatti is the third most expensive ground vehicle in the game, only losing to the Monster Truck and the Volt Bike. It is over-all the joint-second most expensive vehicle in the game.
- The reverse for the Bugatti is completely silent.
- The Bugatti is rumored to, when you equip a Level 5 engine to it, have no top speed. But this was proven false.
- After several players tested the theory, the Bugatti did show to have a top speed.
- Many players consider the Volt Bike to be faster, but this was proven wrong as the Bugatti has a higher top speed.
- Upon its first release, the Bugatti had black stripes from the front to the back, later the stripes were changed to semi-transparent, then they were removed.
- The Bugatti picture was removed on the right side of the Starter Pack. Badimo replaced it with a Pickup Truck, since a lot of people thought they get the Bugatti instead in the Starter Pack.
- If you noclip through the wall of the Jewelry Store while it is closed, you will be teleported to the Bugatti spawn.