Badges is a system in the game, in which a player can earn an award for achieving a certain goal. There are 8 badges available. If you get all of them, you will get the MVP badge along with an exclusive Star rim (that costs $750).
|Most Valuable Player (MVP)||The rarest badge of them all! Obtain all other badges for this MVP badge. You'll also get an exclusive wheel for any of your vehicles!|
|Top Gun||Shoot down an enemy helicopter while riding in a vehicle.|
|Bank Bust||Bust a bank robbery with more than 3 criminals involved.|
|Drill Sergeant||Have zero criminals in a busy server while playing in the Police team.|
|Master Criminal||Between sunrise and sunset in-game, rob the Jewelry Store, the Bank, Donut Shop, and Gas Station.|
|Bonnie & Clyde||Break a fellow criminal out of handcuffs and defeat the player who cuffed them!|
|Smooth Criminal||Achieve the highest bounty in a busy server. Bounty must be greater than 500.|
|Meet The Devs! (REMOVED)||This badge was actually a coverup badge for the Ready Player One Event. They disguised it as a "Meet The Devs!" type badge to hide the event from the players.|
- The badge "Bonnie & Clyde" is a reference to the two criminals (Bonnie Parker 8/1/1910 - 5/23/1934 and Clyde Barrow 3/24/1909 - 5/23/1934) in the United States during the Great Depression (aka the Dirty Thirties [1930 - 1939])
- The badge "Meet the Devs!" was added into Jailbreak on February 7th, 2018, and is no longer obtainable.
- If obtained, the MVP badge will give you Star rims, but you still have to purchase it for $750.
- You do not have to be a cop to get the "Top Gun" badge.
- There were several issues with the badges when they first were released, though they were patched over time.
- You can obtain the "Top Gun" badge by shooting out of vehicle windows.