The AK47 is an automatic assault rifle in Jailbreak. It contains 30 rounds per magazine and has a fairly good damage output at 7 HP per hit, which means it requires 15 bullets to kill an enemy. The AK47 is great for tire popping, supporting fellow team members in a fight, but it's may be harder to hit targets and shooting down helicopters due to its low velocity and inaccuracy. It is often confused with the paywall-locked Rifle since they have similar sounds, mechanic, and appearances.
|Automatic and fires at a rate of 700 rounds per minute.||Spread is larger and accuracy is worse than the Rifle.|
|Has 30 Rounds (Most in the game).||Slower velocity than the Rifle.|
|Useful in medium and close-range combat.||Slightly slower fire rate than the Rifle.|
|More base damage than Rifle.|
- The AK47 was added on June 24th, 2017.
- The AK47’s name in-game is AK47, without the hyphen.
- This used to have 14 rounds only, but it was later on buffed to 30, due to several requests and lack of damage.
- Unlike the Shotgun and Pistol, this weapon is not available at the two police stations or criminal bases. You can only find this at the Gun Shops.
- The AK47 in-game doesn't have a muzzle on the barrel.
- Before the Weapons Update, the AK47 used to be the weakest weapon in the game dealing a measly 2 damage.
- In the Weapons/Items Update, the AK47 received a damage buff, from 2 damage to 7 damage.
- The AK47 closely resembles the StG-44 (Sturmgewehr 44) and was used by Nazi Germany [1933-1945] during WW2 (World War 2) [1939-1945].
- In the Fall (2018) Update, the AK47 had a significant damage buff from 7 to 9 damage.
- In the 10/3/18 Miscellaneous Update, the AK47 had a damage nerf that changed the damage back from 9 to 7, due to the weapon being overpowered.
- This weapon was originally $20,000 in-game cash in the Weapons/Items Update, but was changed to $15,000 in-game cash after a miscellaneous update the next day. Anybody who bought the AK47 when it was $20,000 in-game cash were issued $5,000 in-game cash refunds.