Click here to go to the official updates page.
The One Billion (1B) Visits Update was an update released to celebrate 1,000,000,000 visits. It is the first game to get this amount in under a year, and the update was released on March 3, 2018, when it hit 1B visits. It came with the arrival of a new vehicle, two new rims, a new bank escape route, and many more features.
With this update, there was a new car - the SUV (Sports Utility Vehicle,) two new rims, a new bank escape, and many more easter eggs. We have seen many changes in the color schemes, with them returning the way they were before the Fall and Winter updates.
The second item revealed by asimo3089 was the SUV. The price is 40,000 and spawns in the front of the prison, in front of the Police Station . It's speed proved it to be close to the speed of the SWAT Van and the Porsche , yet it is slightly slower. It's the third car in Jailbreak with four seats, but none with a gunner. It is a very common car, especially with players owning keycards, and has been overtaking the Camaro in terms of driving out of the prison. It closely resembles a real life SUV, and is now used a lot for roleplaying in game.
The first detail of the update from asimo3089 were the Bloxy rims and Billion rims. These can only be bought from 3/3/2018- 3/10/2018, and the rims are not free. The Billion rims cost $10,000 in-game, and the Bloxy rims are $25,000 in-game. The Bloxy and Billion rims was the only limited edition rim that costed in-game money instead of being in a safe. But these rims were made available in safes shortly after they became disappeared from the garage.
New Bank Escape Route
The third thing revealed by asimo3089 was the new bank escape route, which has been hyped by many fans since the Winter Update. It is the door that used to say "Out of Service." In order to open it up, you need to stand close to it and press "E" if the door is closed. Doing that will put dynamite on it and explode it, and then you'll need to walk into the room behind it, climb out the ladder, and receive your money. This takes much more time then walkng through the other doors, but it is the most used exit as of now, especially to get more criminals to rob or to escape w/o a keycard. Beware, the door will close after a minute.
Other Additions and Changes
- There is now a soccer ball spawning in the middle of the ROBLOX logo in the prison yard.
- Players without VIP get 2/5s a tank of Rocket Fuel each day they play.
- The speed of the McLaren was greatly upgraded, but is still slower than vehicles like the Lamborghini and the Ferrari.
- The map has seen some more vibrant colors being used, most notably the greener prison yard.
- Confetti rain has replaced normal rain.
With nearly every update, there's always some new easter eggs. With asimo3089 and badcc keeping the rocket fuel vibe alive, they made some new easter eggs in relation to the rocket fuel. Here is a list of the easter eggs. (Adding some more would be very helpful.)
A soccer ball in the middle of the prison yard, in the Roblox logo. It can only be seen in VIP Servers . The fun thing about it is that you can interact with it, and even manage to have some fun with your friends.
This has been a part of Jailbreak for a while, and in this update, there has been much more purple goo added to the area around it. The rock has appeared to have grown even larger!
- The McLaren is now more worth its price than it was before, with its top speed being increased. However, the other supercars are still notably faster than it.
- The cameras and lasers have returned to their regular colors.
- Wall-hugging in the Jewelry Store is patched (for the most part).
- Jailbreak is the second game in Roblox to reach 1B Visits, trailing their number one rival, MeepCity, by a couple of weeks.